The first forum Auzima was ever a member of was called World of Wyong, or WoW for short. While the name was a parody of World of Warcraft, it had absolutely nothing to do with the game. It was a place for coding, swearing, gaming, and just discussion. However, as it was a private forum, it never grew large, and as such Auzima was asked by the owner to create and admin a public version, which subsequently died from "spammers" and lack of decent advertising.
It was at the same time as this that Auzima was stumbling around looking for animé to watch when he discovered the existence of the animé Powerpuff Girls Z, and as such, quickly found his way to ToTheZ! Not really interested in a lot of the discussions there, Auzima is usually only found participating in threads in the Social Club and Fun Forum areas of the forum, although he has been known to venture out and throw his opinion around elsewhere.
When ToTheZ! started dying, Auzima found his way to Nintendo Rocket through Resurgence and was eager to be active there, however, he ran into some christian/cult fanatics and after a heated discussion decided to leave the forum for a while to cool down. He has since returned and looks forward to reaching whatever "rank" will next allow him to have a Blue name.
Top-10 Favourite Game Character ListEdit
- Auzima's real name is Corey.
- Auzima used to go by the screen name "Darky91".
- He can not stand people who try to force their beliefs upon other people, however, some of his best friends are Christian.
- The first animé he ever saw in Japanese (with Eng subs) was "Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru".
- Has a huge interest in Japan, and the Japanese language.
- He isn't a gamer of any particular genre, and has always played a variety of games, even in his youth.
- Entered the world of gaming with the rest of the SNES generation.
- In particular, he likes the "Suzumiya Haruhi" franchise as well as "Lucky Star", and "Elfen Lied".
- His favourite colours are Blue, Black, Green and White.
- Believe it or not, his screen name "Auzima" was first used back in the days when he played RuneScape.