Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is the first of two Fire Emblem games to feature Ike. This was the first 3D Fire Emblem game, and the only one on the Gamecube. It is positively recieved, and got an 88% on GameRankings, making it the 2nd best Fire Emblem game of all time.
This is also the first Fire Emblem game to include Laguz, which the humans/beorc that are "laguz-racist" call sub-human. Some examples are Mordecai, Muarim, and the most famous on NR, Ranulf.
It is also a known fact that Ranulf is amazing hard rock body. Kirbyfan thinks Boyd and Kieran are amazing as well, but most say otherwise.
- The leader of the Greil Mercanaries, 6th on the tier list.
- Ike is loved to death by White Lightning. Many members call this Whikeshipping.
- Kirbyfan66 likes Ike. He only uses Boyd and Kieran over him.
- Speed is his highest stat. Ironically, in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, he is laggy.
- The hotheaded one of the Greil Mercanries.
- Kirbyfan66 adores Boyd. He thinks he's the best FE character ever, even outclassing Kieran.
- He has a major role in the beggining, but a small one after Greil dies.
- 5th on the tier list.
- He is the only fighter of the game. He has awful defense and resistance, but amazing HP and Strength. The rest of his stats are all-around great.
- He is the middle brother of Oscar and Rolf. He is older than Rolf and younger than Oscar.
- Greil was the leader of the Greil Mercanaries until the Black Knight killed him.
- Kirbyfan likes Greil.
- He is an NPC.
- Kieran has a rivalry with Oscar.
- Kirbyfan66 loves Kieran non-sexually. Other than Boyd, he views Kieran as the best FE character.
- 3rd on the tier list.
- He frantically serves Crimea and will "risk his life" for it.
- He is the Red Paladin of the Green-Red Paladin units in Fire Emblem, the Green Paladin being Oscar. As always, Kieran has higher power and Oscar has higher speed. Since Kieran's speed is high, however, and some wonder why Oscar was placed above him on the tier list.