The Game Paradox theory is the idea that if a character comes in contact with an item that has the name of the very game the are in, one of six things will happen.
- They'll get really strong and kill things.
- They'll get really crazy and kill things.
- They'll get a mediocre power.
- They'll fight it (or with it).
- They'll die.
- They'll mess up or fix the world.
Almost every game follows this theory. Good examples are Fire Emblem, Metal Gear Solid, and Pokemon. Games that have the a characters name in the title are generally excluded from this theory.
There are a few games that kill this theory, like Guitar Hero, though.