Tails is a yellow, childish anthromorphic fox from the Sonic the Hedgehog series known for using his tails to fly in a helicopter-esque manner. He is one of the most reoccuring Sonic characters, only being absent from Sonic 1, CD, and Sonic and Knuckles in games of the main seriies.
Tails first met Sonic the Hedgehog in Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Tails, ever since he was a pup, dreamed of one day being like Sonic. At that point, he gained courage and decided to join Sonic along in all of his glorious adventures to stop Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik and his murderous battleship, the Death Egg.
Tails has gained more courage and athleticty over the years, but he still has very child-like qualities as shown by many recent games. His IQ has also appeared to grown to phenomenial heights since 1992.
Tails gets generaly very mixed reception on NR. Some, Sonic for example, really like the guy but others like Popcikle hate him because he think he's just too annoying. Only time will tell.
Winter 2008 ContestEdit
Tails will end up fighting Ranulf in round 1. Knowing all the people that support FireEmblem Rocket, I personally don't expect good things...
Members on TailsEdit
- Sonic likes Tails as a character and would also like to see him in Smash, which will never happen, but believes his current voice actor is annoying.
- Resurgence also likes Tails and enjoys playing as him in the Sonic games.
- Kiske really likes Tails and he is one of his favorite Sonic characters.
- Tails could not fly manually in Sonic 2; the CPU would only use his flying ability to recover. To this day nobody knows why.
- Tails is one of the most reoccuring characters with a playable appearance, being playable in Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 2, Sonic Advance 3, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Battle, Sonic Rush (as a partner), Shadow the Hedgehog (as a partner), Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) (as a partner), and Sonic Rivals 2.
- Tails was originally planned to be female with 3 tails.