As you all know, Pit is the main character in Kid Icarus. He recently joined the ranks of Super Smash Bros Brawl and is another welcome addition to the massive roster. With his double bladed bow, blazing blue arrows, Angel Ring, and Mirror Shield he truly is a force to be reckoned with in certain people's hands. He also is against a force to be reckoned with. That's the amount of people who think Pit is a spammy character. His gliding capabilities also add more of a dimension to his aerial game and a certain unpredictability, although his arrows are about as predictable as a noob using Garchomp.
NR doesn't have very many Pit mainers, and for a reason. However, some are actually good with him. Arekkusu Kitsune used to main him in the past but eventually tired of him. Resurgence, Kuro-Chi and Jon are the only three now who use him on a regular basis. And all three are pretty good.
Member's opinions on PitEdit
- Resurgence after experiencing the wrath of AK's Pit one day decided to take the Angel for a spin and he quickly became one of his Top 5 characters to use in Brawl.
- Kuro-chi is pretty much known for liking Pit at NR. She mains him in Brawl aside from Kirby.
- Kiske likes Pit as a character, but thinks he's too spammy and annoying in Brawl. If another Kid Icarus game is made, Kiske would consider getting it.
- Sonic thinks Pit is meh, but used to think he was one of the most annoying things in the history of fighting games.
- Other then SSBB, Pit has only ever starred in TWO games his whole video game life span....Kid Icarus for the NES and Kid Icarus: Myths & Monsters on the GameBoy.
- Pit has also appeared in Captian N: The Game Master cartoon and comic. Pit goes by the name Kid Icarus in the series.
- Pit is seen as a good pairing with Ike, as shown by people who support Yaoi