Samus is a female Bounty Hunter, who is also the first Female Main Character in Video Game history that's playable, who defeats Space Pirates, Metroids, X Parasites, and Phazon.
Samus has appeared in all Smash Bros. games, her strongest appearence is in Melee. In Brawl, she was nerfed badly to the point of being worse than Pichu in Melee.
Her biggest fanboy is Lavama, and he mains Samus in 64, Melee, and Brawl. Another fellow NR member in that of Ghor771 also plays a deadly Samus.
Member's opinions on Samus AranEdit
- Resurgence mained Samus Aran in the original Super Smash Bros. He also enjoyed her first three games Metroid, Metroid II and Super Metroid but lost interest in her once the series went into first person in the Prime Saga.
- Sonic thinks Samus is a rather interesting, well-developed character, and proably one of his favorite female characters. Sonic's liking for Samus is also a big reason for why he wanted Ridley in Brawl so damn much.
- Kiske likes Samus, but not enough to get all her games.
- Kirbyfan66 does not like Samus. Rather, he likes Ridley and Dark Samus. In the original Smash, he despised her. In Melee, he admitted she was good, but still hated her. In Brawl, he hates her but will put up with Zero Suit.
- Sylux prefers Sylux over Samus, but still likes Samus more then other characters in Brawl.