Controlled by the player, Solid Snake must act alone (or with the help of allies he meets during missions), supported via radio by commanding officers and specialists.
In SSBB, Snake is right up there with Metaknight being the other Top Tier character because his tournament wins is just as impressive. This is because his tilts are insanely powerful with immense knock back and his smashes can kill at low percentages so someone light like Kirby & Jigglypuff would have to approach with extreme caution. Snake's disjointed hixboxes are also a factor as to why he is so broken....his F-Tilt, Up-Tilt and A attack can get you even if your a couple feet away.
Apparently, there isn't many who use Solid Snake on NR but that can change very soon. Kirbyfan66 recently picked the guy up and has had moderate success.
Snake in Metal GearEdit
Snake doesn't really have a family, but here are all of his relatives.
- Big Boss (Was cloned from him.)
- Liquid Snake (Twin Brother, and also clone of Big Boss)
- Solidus Snake (Technically, younger brother and clone of Big Boss)
- EVA (Surrogate Mother)
Member's opinions on Solid SnakeEdit
- Resurgence thinks he is a bad ass but finds him VERY overpowered in Brawl.
- Shambuu doesn't use Snake much in Brawl but loves the Metal Gear Solid series.
- Sonic really likes Snake as a character and thinks he kicks ass. Snake in Brawl also gave Sonic a lot of respect for the Metal Gear series.
- Kiske really likes Snake. He thinks he is pretty awesome.