The Nostalgic Virus is a meme made by Sonic used for when someone has an extremely unhealthy obsession with a nostalgic feature, usually an old and now dead video game or TV show. Sonic also has claimed that this virus is apparently uncureable.
Sonic proably has the biggest nostalgic virus, having a rather unhealthy obsession with classic Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, aswell as the rather obscure game ClayFighter, as shown in multiple bouts on the IRC.
Members on the VirusEdit
- Sonic, being the virus's "creator", is currently trying to figure out a way to cure this.
- Lavama was infected with this Virus when they started talking about Courage the Cowardly Dog, he was infected permanently. To this day, his sayings of the Duck Hunt sequel continue to draw on into a failing weakness.
- Sylux is immune to this virus. Because he doesn't mind when comes where.
- Kiske was infected with it after watching an episode of "Thomas the Tank Engine" on Youtube, reminding him of his childhood.
- Popcikle has always been infected.
- MetalMario has always been infected with a strain of the virus that causes him to rant about the awesomeness of the N64 at the mere mention of it's name.
- Kirbyfan66 has been infected once- Kirby's Dream Land 3. Not only did he play the game for a month straight, but he inspired 5 pages of nothing but the game in the Paratrooper Chat Thread, with Metaclaw.